We believe in sharing experiences and expertise to enhance the confidence of others in order to help them succeed in their endeavours.
We aim to acquire insight, information and skill sets that will lead to positive results and commit to readily sharing these strengths with others.
Our collective passion for the beauty industry and all that it represents has brought us together; we promote harmony, agreement and collaboration.
The May Networking Drinks will take place after the Afro Hair and Beauty Show on the 28th at the Patron Bar, The Cumberland Hotel
BOOK YOUR TICKET TODAY!
Here are some of the highlights from the March 2013 event – make sure you do not miss the next one!
Who is it for?
The entrepreneurial, enterprising, professional woman of colour who has a passion for all things beauty.
What can you expect?
Monthly networking and education evenings where prominent and up and coming figures from within the beauty sector will share their expertise and experience to encourage and motivate the audience. Enhance your knowledge and connect with like minded women and industry leaders.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Entrepreneurship – starting a sustainable business in Beauty
- Product Development – what to know before you start to spend
- Developing a Fabulous Fragrance
- Salon Success! Leading the way in Multi-Texture Styling
- Conquering the Digital Space – make it work for you and your business!
- Raising Finance – Beauty needs Bucks!
- What the Buyers Want – how to deliver a successful pitch
- The Write Stuff – Beauty Journalism
- Be a PR Star….and much, much more
“The event was really interesting and provides a great platform for beauty professionals to network and inspire each other. The Keziah Connections concept is extremely positive and I am in no doubt it will grow from strength to strength”
Chantel Stephen Mizani UK
“It was great to meet so many inspiring women”